Memberships, as defined by NFRA bylaws are :
Contractor (s): Any individual or company whose primary business is the repair of foundations.
Associate (s): Any individual or company other than Contractor members.
CONTRACTOR APPLICATIONS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY:
- Check for the amount of membership or pay online with a credit card.
- Certificate of Insurance evidencing a minimum $500,000 general liability insurance.
- Credit references from three major suppliers or three credit/payment arrangements contractors may have with product or service providers or a Dun & Bradstreet report with acceptable payment history.
- In active business for a minimum of three years under the company’s name or DBA name.
- Applicant agrees to forward to the association a Certificate of Insurance each year evidencing renewal of general liability insurance.
You can Download a membership application and mail it in or fax it in to us by clicking on the button below.
Note: If Mailed make sure it reaches the Headquarters Office by August 6, 2018!
Down loadable Membership Application
Click Here to send an email to the NFRA Membership Department.